Dentist in Alton
Dear Alton Dental Patients,
We hope you, your friends and family are keeping in good health!
Following the announcement by the government yesterday, we are incredibly pleased to announce that we have the green light to open from the 8th of June. We are however, still in the process of implementing and testing new protocols to protect our patients and staff. We will therefore be opening later than the 8th of June.
We have had to cancel numerous appointments since the lockdown began in March and will initially be prioritising appointments for our existing patients who have had dental emergencies or appointments cancelled, in order of urgency. Please do not attend the clinic unless you have an appointment
At Alton Dental the most important thing is patient safety and comfort, and that is why we have spent the time of closure upgrading the clinic and introducing the following measures to keep our patients and staff SAFER than ever.
- The clinic as you are aware was always a very clean and safe environment. However, We have placed hand sanitisers at entry points, upgraded our PPE and redesigned the patient journey in line with social distancing.
- We will be conducting pre-screening tests of patients which is likely to include taking your temperature on arrival.
- We will be booking your appointments to ensure that the practice and waiting areas are not overcrowded. We will do this by leaving suitable gaps between appointments, making sure that you can attend the practice while maintaining a safe distance from one another in accordance with government guidelines.
- We will also be creating clinics for patients who are most vulnerable, to help minimize contact with others for this group whilst they are at the practice.
- To further avoid overcrowding when you arrive at the practice, we ask that you wait in your car or in a safe place outside of the practice until called in. We will notify you via your phone when you should enter the practice.
- Between all appointments as always, the dental team will thoroughly disinfect the dental surgery, reducing the risk of exposure to anything harmful while you are in our dental chair.
We thank you all for your patience during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you again soon!
We will be in touch as soon as we ready to see you,
Alton Dental Team