All on Four Implants in Alton
Implants » "All on 4" - Teeth in a Day
The "All on 4 " is an exciting treatment procedure that takes advantage of the benefits of tilting posterior implants. This facilitates an optimal prosthetic support for a high pressure moldeled acrylic bridge that can be fabricated and functioning within just a few hours after surgery. The protocol utilizes a simple guide for predictable and optimal positioning of four implants (six implants, if necessary, in the maxilla).
- We assess your suitability and availability of bone for case suitability
- We arrange a CT scan or appropriate xrays to assess your bone quality and quantity
- Existing teeth in the required jaw are removed in a single surgical visit during a morning. A minimum of 4 dental implants are placed immediately.
- A full arch acrylic bridge is then attached in the afternoon to the 4 implants.
- Your smile is restored on the same day.
All treatments available on 0% interest-free payment scheme.
Association of Dental Implantology (ADI)
The ADI aims to provide the public with an improved understanding of the benefits of implantology, and Members with the benefits of continuous skills development, safeguarding standards.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Gum Contouring and Teeth
- Restorative Dentistry
"All on 4" - Teeth in a Day
- Preventative Dentistry
Mouth Cancer Screening
- General Dentistry
Root Canal Treatment